Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do the 'Do

While i can't really stand seeing (or even hearing) his nauseating multi-million ads on tv, presidential aspirant Manny Villar's comments on nemesis Jamby Madrigal really had me doubled over laughing:

"I'll refer her to my barber."

As many of us know, Madrigal has been very critical of Villar for a long time now. And when asked if there is one nice thing she can actually say about her arch-rival, Madrigal remarked, "His dyed hair looks good", thus the 'barber' comment. (Inquirer article here).

Now, I actually thought Villar was insinuating that Jamby needs a new haircut--but he wasn't. What's more, instead of retaliating, Villar even replied of Jamby "I, too, wish for her happiness."


(Everybody: "Aaawww...")


Well, I suppose so. After all, with a hairdo like this, how could anyone insinuate anything?


kuya jamby

No comments:

Post a Comment